Thursday, November 19, 2009

CAKE!

Cupcakes with icing on top are a hit now. It's selling everywhere!! What's next? A bar of chocolates on my birthday cake??


How adorable aye??

Auntie Paulyn did the icing :D It's very yummy. Oh yeah, there are chocolate chips inside the cupcake. superrr



*I need to cut down on food, seriously. I'm gaining weight by the minute. And if I don't get slimmer, my wushu coach might kick me in the butt. As if he hasn't already. Slim down!!!*


But I wasn't aware of that, actually I've forgotten.. hee

Went out with my girls last Tuesday :D
And Liana ordered an extremely fattening cake @ Secret Recipe ==
So many layers, so yummy, but so fattening!!!!
And I ate most of it so bang goes the exercise!!!!!

Not going to my usual wushu class this saturday due to transport problems. ughhhhh


No comments:

Post a Comment