Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Post one.

Welcome to my blog about food!!!!! Yes, it's all about food. And eating them... hehe

So if you don't really like eating, then you might not find this blog interesting
Or will you??



To begin this new, fresh blog...
*you do notice that it's new, don't you?*


Let's talk about chocolate chip cookies!
Yes!! It's a treat for the young and old, slim and fat. Whether you like bitter or sweet, it's all in!!!

And it's healthy. Whatever is chocolate, it's healthy



This is a normal chocolate chip cookie. Which you can get from supermarkets. I ate a lot of them. Somehow I got bored. It's not that I don't like it, it's just that I wanted something different.


I cannot afford expensive cookies, though they are super yummy.


SO


I

MADE


SOME


MYSELF!!!!



the sad thing is, it didn't turn out that yummy. But it was edible.


want one?


Wait for me at school tomorrow. I'll bring a container filled with Abby's homemade choc chip cookies!!!






hahaha
How was that for a first post?
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment